Eight Reasons Why We Should Never Stop Quoting Mean Girls
1. “Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier.”
Because she’s right. If you’re going to eat that cake, you’re going to get just as fat as Regina’s protein bars made her (i.e., not fat at all. Go for the cake.).
2. “On October third, he asked me what day it was.”
Because it teaches the youth of America to keep track of the calendar days, in case the guy who sits near you can’t seem to access a calendar on his iPhone.
3. “Boo, you whore.”
Because faking sick won’t get you anywhere. Unless it gets you out of school, work, and uncomfortable social situations
4. “You can’t join Mathletes, it’s social suicide.”
Because even Mathletes like Mean Girls, since it inspired everyone to figure out if the limit really does not exist or if Cady was just lying to all us poor, math-challenged viewers.
5. “We should totally just STAB CEASAR.”
Because Caesar sucks and everyone would rather eat Caesar salad than read Shakespeare. The two are mutually exclusive.
6. “I can’t go to Taco Bell, I’m on an all-carb diet.”
Because carbs are better than Taco Bell.
7. “Everyone in Africa knows Swedish.”
Because Mean Girls teaches us important life lessons about geography and culture.
8. “Four for you Glen Coco!”
Because there is really no need for moderation – see point (1) above. Glen Coco knows where it’s at.