Academy Award-Winning Film or One of the Worst Movies of All Time?
A) A young woman is trapped in a man's body.
B) A young man is trapped in a woman’s body.
A) Two men dress up as women after witnessing a crime that puts them in danger.
B)Three men dress up as women after they are accused for a crime they did not commit.
A) A man who is raised in an excessively sheltered environment suffers from a debilitating stutter. He is able to overcome this and succeed in athletics.
B) A man raised in a very stressful environment suffers from a debilitating stutter. He is able to overcome this and succeed in politics.
A) A workaholic in charge of a corporate empire falls in love with a charming woman.
B) A failed inventor inherits a corporate empire and falls in love with a charming woman.
A) The lives of several people in Los Angeles intertwine, all commenting on the subject of love
B) The lives of several people in Los Angeles intertwine, all commenting on the subject of race.
A)Directed by Ron Howard. A film about a group of astronauts on a failed mission to the moon.
B) Directed by Ron Howard. A film about a green monster on a failed mission to Whoville.
1) A is The Hot Chick, B is Boys Don't Cry. Mankind may find peace and harmony and end all hate crimes before Rob Schneider wins an academy award.
2) A is the Marilyn Monroe classic Some Like It Hot, B is the equally beloved classic, Sorority Boys.
3) A is The Water Boy, B isThe King's Speech. This one may have been too easy, but it is very hard work making The Water Boy sound like an Academy Award-winning film.
4) A is Sabrina, B is Chairman of the Board with acting superstar Carrot Top. Chances are you didn't know Carrot Top was ever the star of a movie. Chairman of the Board is why.
5) A is Valentine's Day, B is 2004 Best Picture winner, Crash. Some people think Crash is one of the worst movies of all time too, arguing that it's preachy, preposterous, and reductive. But at it least it's not Valentine's Day.
6) Trick Question: they are both Academy Award-winning films. Apollo 13 won for sound editing while How The Grinch Stole Christmas somehow won for makeup in spite of looking like a horrible juice-box fueled nightmare of an unimaginative eight year-old.